- SIGN UP to be our valuable customer.
- Upon accumulation of RM500.00 sales (No time limit), you will be upgraded to our Member, to entitle MEMBER PRICE. Approval by Admin.
- Upon accumulation of RM5,000.00 sales in a calendar year, you will be upgraded to our Authorized Dealer, to entitle DEALER PRICE. Approval by Admin.
HAPPY DEAL POLICY
- We committed your happiness! Should you have any dissatisfaction with our sold products, you may allowed to claim for item exchange or 100% money refund. Claim period limited to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Thank you very much for supporting Panthera Combat Sports Supplies (formerly recognized as Daedo Malaysia). We look forward to serve better.
- The Website is operated by DAEDO MY (IP0411778-P) having its business address at No.61 & 63, Jalan Lapangan Siber 10, Bandar Cyber 31350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. (“DAEDO”, "our", “we” or “us”).
1. Collection and use of your personal data
- We collect and use data relating to you in the circumstances and for the purposes listed below.
- Visiting the Website
- When you visit the Website, we collect the following data relating to your visit:
- IP address
- Type and version of browser
- Operating system and platform
- The complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
- Purchase information
- Browsing behaviour
When you visit the Website, you can create a Customer Account. The registration for a Customer Account requires you to provide details such as your name, email address and your password. There are also options for you to provide other details and set certain preferences for receiving communications from us. If you choose to, you can also input details that will be used if you make a purchase on the DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store.
You can change, update and remove your details and preferences at any time by logging into your Customer Account.
Participating in Website supported activities
We may run various activities through the Website that allow you to interact with us and others, such as to invite you to subscribe to a newsletter or to receive details about our products, enter a promotion, post comments or photos, provide feedback or complete a survey. If you choose to participate in activities run through the Website, we may collect your personal details so that we can conduct those activities. For example, if you provide feedback on a product, we will typically collect your email address, nickname and, of course, your feedback. If you enter a promotion, we will typically collect your details depending on how you provide your feedback (e.g., your email address, or mobile number,) as well as your nickname and, of course, your feedback. If you enter a promotion, we will typically collect your name, email address, mobile number and any other details needed to identify you and your entry and to contact you. If you register an online store account, you will automatically join our loyalty program. If you don’t want to register an online store account, you can still make online purchases as a guest. If you participate in our customer loyalty programs, we will typically collect your name, mobile number, email address and any other details as may be required by us for the purposes of identifying you and your registration, facilitating the collection and redemption of membership points, market research and statistical analysis, customer relationship management, after-sale services, administrative and accounting purposes and sending communications to you, including offers, promotions and other marketing communications. The terms applying to those activities may identify specific use or disclosure of your personal data.
DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store purchases
If you make or attempt to make a purchase on the DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store, we will collect personal details so that we can process and deliver your purchase to you, such as the details needed to create a customer account, name, email address, contact number, delivery address, billing address and other instructions about your delivery.
We may also use your personal details to contact you if there is an issue with your order or to remind you of action you may need to take to complete your order submission.
We ACCEPT direct or transfer through banking system for payment, please provide banking slip. We also use a third party payment provider to process payments. As a result we do not collect your credit card number or similar details about your payment method.
We may also collect and use the data described above and data about your activities on the Website to produce analyses. The analyses may be used as a basis for our business decisions, to improve our products and services, to adapt to the needs of our customers and to carry out marketing activities. The analyses produced on this basis no longer has any personal reference, which means it is no longer possible to trace them back to you.
We may also use data analytics tools as set out below.
It is not mandatory for you to provide your personal data to us. However, we will not be able to provide you with the services described above if we do not have your personal data.
2. Disclosure of personal data
We disclose personal data for purposes as set out below.
We may disclose personal data to our affiliates and third parties who support us in operating the Website and activities conducted through the Website. Disclosure may be made to affiliates and service providers who prepare the platforms, databases and tools for our products and services (e.g. our website, the sale of goods, the dispatch of newsletters and informative emails), issue analyses on user habits on our websites, carry out marketing campaigns or promotions, and process your personal data during the purchasing process on our behalf.
In some cases these disclosures may include transferring personal data to other countries to enable processing by our affiliates or a service provider.
We require our affiliates and other third parties to whom we disclose personal data to implement appropriate protections for your personal data.
Some Website activities you can participate in will involve disclosing content you provide. For example, content you provide in posting a comment or photo. You should only provide content you are comfortable disclosing.
The terms applying to some Website activities may identify specific use and disclosure of your personal data. For example, if you participate in a promotion, the promotion terms may state that winner's names and entries may be published or that images relating to the promotion will be used for publicity purposes.
When you make a purchase on the DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store, your details will be disclosed to a third party payment provider to process payments. If you have joined our customer loyalty program, your details will be disclosed to a third party program manager who runs the program for us such as to record the addition or deduction of loyalty points in relation to your purchase.
3. Cookies and data analytics tools
We use various data analytics tools to collect data on the use of the Website. The tools used track activity on the Website, collect statistics and generate heat maps. The collected data is used to create anonymous or pseudonymised data. We may also use tools to create a more personalised experience for you such as to make product recommendations to you. We use this data in order to constantly improve and optimise the DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store and the products and services we offer, and make it more interesting for you to visit the Website.
4. How we protect your personal information
We treat the security of your Personal Data seriously. We utilize appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and security measures to protect the Personal Data you provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. For example, when you are logged in and fill in forms or access your data on the Website, a secure connection is used (http via SSL, also known as HTTPS). The data you enter is automatically encrypted before it is sent. All the data is protected and only available to authorized personnel and subcontractors.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Other websites
The Website may link to other websites operated by our affiliated companies or third parties. The privacy policies for those websites will apply to collection, use and disclosure of any personal data you provide whilst on those websites.
6. Children's Privacy
If you are under the age of 18 years you should obtain your parent or guardian's consent before submitting any personal data to us including creating a Customer Account or placing an order on the DAEDO MALAYSIA Online Store.
7. Changing and accessing your details
You may update certain details we hold about you by logging onto your Customer Account. If you wish to update or delete other details we hold about you or ask about personal data relating to you under our possession or control, please contact us using the details in the How to contact us section below.
We will endeavour to respond promptly to each request for correction or access to personal data. However, where permitted by law, we may decide to refuse a request.
8. Unsubscribe to marketing communications
If you have opted-in to receiving marketing communications from us, as mentioned above, you may change your preferences at any time by logging onto your Customer Account (if any). Alternatively you can unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by sending an email with your unsubscribe request to our customer ([email protected]) and/or by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is contained in the communication.
9. How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, please contact us using the below details and we will seek to resolve your issue promptly. We may ask you to provide further details to enable us to verify your identity before we can assist you.
1. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. We aim to deliver the product to your provided address through POSLAJU or J&T courier services. However, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations as requested in your order. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you place your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative shipping address.
3. We endeavour to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any order, normally it takes 2 to 3 days for West Malaysia and approximately 3 to 10 days for East Malaysia depending on the location. But we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates and we would update you accordingly if we could reasonably foresee that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
4. Upon delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage. If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please inform us immediately at Sofia 011-2150 1425.
5. Delivery Charge for both East & West Malaysia is RM12. Additional charges may be required depending on the size and weight of the items.
6. We only deliver all products in our standard packaging.
7. You must be careful when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
8. You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety standards and the general appropriateness of the product offered to you. You shall exercise your due care and diligence when using the product for yourself and/or any third party, and to the extent permitted by laws, you shall release from and indemnify us against all liability, cost, loss and/or expenses arising out of your use any of any of the products including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to your property, whether direct or consequential or, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
9. If you have any questions about the delivery or your order, please contact Su 016-261 2461.